Volunteer at ArtHeart
Volunteer with us, change a life and have your life changed too!
ArtHeart offers a wide range of volunteer activities from teaching art classes, leading an art project, helping in the kitchen, supporting special events, organizing supplies and materials, fundraising, marketing and communications.
Anywhere from a single afternoon to a 3-month long commitment is appreciated.
We offer student volunteers an opportunity to earn your volunteer hours and adult volunteers the chance to give back to the community through a rich and rewarding experience. Please see our program descriptions for more information about individual programs.
ArtHeart is a volunteer-driven organization and we are currently looking for volunteers in the following areas.
- Art Instructors for any one of our Seniors’, Adults’ and Children’s Arts Programs
- Communications/Marketing: To assist in the development of a communications plan as well as the implementation of the plan.
- Board of Directors; Treasurer: Read Job Description
- Board of Directors: Secretary: Read Job Description
- Fundraising: Assist us in raising our profile and revenues
- Social media: assist us in marketing our programs and the success of our participants
- General: Categorize the amazing pieces of art for future shows and online gallery
To become an ArtHeart Volunteer, the following steps must be completed:
- Submit a volunteer application form.
- Attend a brief meeting and see what we do.
- Bring your resume and two references.
- Fill out the Volunteer application.
- Pass a Police Reference Check.
- Attend a volunteer orientation.
We look forward to working with you!